post.featuredImage

Rainbow Gospel Radio

0
Rainbow Gospel Radio

Christian music, Christian Rock, Gospel, Praise n Worship, South Africa

Rainbow Gospel Radio is the mission radio for the world, broadcasting the Good News from the Word of God, globally, 24 /7.

My Name is Nico Liebenberg…and this is my story, my testimony. The Rainbow story. I was 25 years old when I first gave my heart to the Lord. Looking back, I now realize that God had an incredibly special plan with my life, a hopeful future, although I did not always experience it as such. Let me tell you about my journey.
Facebook
Twitter
Radio's Website

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

If you are listening to this radio on your mobile phone, simply tap on “Add to Home screen” from the menu (chrome menu)👉 and then tap on “Add“. Then you will see that your favorite station has been added to your phone’s home screen Radio and when you open it, you will be able to listen, just like any other app on your phone.


Do you own this radio station and you like us to remove it from this Blog?
Please e-mail us HERE and we'll remove it immediately.


Donate